Instructions for awardees:
please share this opportunity with your favorite bloggers by doing the following:
- put the logo on your blog or post
- nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
- be sure to link to your nominees within your post
- let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
- share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
so, who's got a great attitude and gratitude out there? I agree with all the choices made by Shadow, excellent bloggers! Beyond those amazing people I nomitate these blogger fellows
[nominations in no particular order]:
1. Stepping Stones: A path to healing after the loss of a child. Definitely inspiring.2. NieNie Dialogues. If you haven't read, you should.
3. Trying to Stay Calm and Tigger, an excellent friend to have.
4. 1427.17, my friend in 12 step, my sister for life.
5. amysplash, me still hoping she is out there somewhere doing her beautiful artwork.
6. Hope, a Song Not Scored for Breathing. Thanks for all your words.
7. Colleen, Surviving by Grace. THaNks for the support. the Third Floor Window is her new book.
8. V, A Rather Intolerable Pain in the Head. Someone who has been through so much more than I can ever imagine, who writes me some of the most uplifting comments, kind, and yet, is hurting beyond my own belief. You are amazing.
9. LarryG: Yesterday, Today and Forever, very inspiring rhetoric.
10. Psych Client, The Therapy Buzz, always something to read that is uplifting to me.
11. Never forget Gabriella Moonlight: All Who Wander are Not Lost.
12. Lady Bug. I have enjoyed the attitude with gratitude on her site.
13. Always finding optimism and something to heal by in the Thrivers Toolbox. Thanks April!
14. Child Abuse Survivor, thanks!
15. Alanis Rae: Who won't be silenced by the violence and is finding her voice; finding beauty in the rain.
16. Mena, who believes in miricles. The Truth about Pain. And wishes for the sunrise.
17. Marj aka Thriver, who lost all her awards, but keeps writing for us. Here is a new one, and thanks for everything. Survivors can Thrive.
18. Cat, it is the little things that are so big to me. Like her http, which is up for more, did anyone else notice that??? I love Wait. What? it says so much. THANKS!!!!
19. Winivere, thanks. A beautiful lady, beautiful words. always calm feelings when I read the Woman in the Glass Box. Just so real.
20. I feel like this is the academy awards, so I have to mention Steveroni, Prayer Girl, and Patty at Calm Acceptance, although they were awarded by Shadow. Great minds think alike.
21. Christy at Color me Healthy. Taking life by the horns. What a ride.
22. Lulubelle, who has been with me from the beginning and is beautiful. thank you. Thanks for the reminder that there is beauty in the breaking. Thanks for your random thoughts...
23. A beautiful Disaster. thank you for writing. even when it is hard. You sparkle indeed.
24. Broken Child. Please take care, and Tamera at Desire to HeAL.25. Lady in a Net, i am new to you but i find your inspiring.
26. Two glasses half full, is definitely a place for peace, and some good thoughts to get you buy. How about half full of lemonade. thanks!
27. and Courageous Steps. A great blog, and a great euphemism. you may be clinically clueless, but have clued me into some healing thoughts. thanks.
I do hope the you all enjoy reading and reaping from these friendships as well. Ta ta for now.